Do you like to share your IT knowledge with others? Do you know a tip, trick or a feature that can save time for others and you would like to share it?
Well, Ottawa Speaker Idol is your solution.
The Ottawa IT community is organizing a contest where you can win a MSDN Ultimate subscription (value of $15,499). On November 9th, on the location of TechDays Ottawa, you will be invited to present your tip, trick or a feature for 10 minutes. After all presentations are completed, the attendees will vote for the winners. Prizes will be distributed to the best presenters. Bellow, you can find the list of prizes, along with all the contest rules.
Date: Tuesday November 9th, at 18:30
Location: Hampton Inn Ottawa Room 118A
200 Coventry Road
Ottawa ON K1K 4S3
· You must not be a regular speaker in the IT Community. This contest is to encourage new speakers.
· No need to be register to TechDays to participate in the contest.
· You must submit the description of your presentation (no more than 200 words) by October 30th to jrroy@DevTeach.com
· We will accept 10 presenters
· If more than 10 submissions, a committee will select 10 presentations
· The list of presentations will be announced on November 4th
· A laptop will be available for your presentation or you can use your own laptop
· You will need to bring your PowerPoint and code on a USB key. All presentations will be posted on our web site after the contest.
Attending and vote for the winners can register with this link: http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=151641
First place: MSDN subscription Ultimate (value of $15,499) from DevTeach Inc.
Second place: XBOX 360 4GB Kinect Bundle (Value of $299) from LIKE 10 Inc.
Third place: Keyboard and mouse (Value of $120) from Microsoft